Nc'nean Organic Single Malt Whisky, Batch 01
Nc’nean (“Nc-nee-an”) is a young independent distillery based on the West-coast of Scotland, with the aim of changing the way the world thinks about Scottish whisky; creating experimental, light and delicious spirits and pioneering sustainable production to exist in harmony with planet earth. They source 100% organic Barley, boast 100% renewable energy, divert 99% of their waste from landfill and have a tiny carbon footprint. Their organic single malt whisky is bright and fruity, with incredible impact and texture, and flavours including lemon posset, peach, apricot and Spiced Rye Bread. This is all wrapped up in a stunning 100% clear recycled glass bottle. Enjoy neat or with soda water to make their signature serve a ‘whisky six.’ Slainte Mhath!
- Location: West-Coast, Scotland
- Vol: 90ml
- ABV: 46%
- Type: Organic Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- Cask: STR Ex. Red Wine & Ex. Bourbon Oak Casks
- What They Say: Smooth and elegant with flavours of citrus, peach, apricot and spice.
- What We Say: Young but mature, fruity and delicious