Sailors Home - The Haven
A mashbill of malted and unmalted barley sees the addition of oats that then gains the classic spice of all great pot still whiskeys, before being matured in bourbon and Oloroso Sherry casks for 4 and half years. Flavours include spice, roasted almonds, vanilla and ripe black fruits. Slainte!
- Location: Limerick, Ireland
- Volume: 10cl
- ABV: 46%
- Type: Single Pot Still Irish whiskey
- Cask: Bourbon and Oloroso Sherry Casks
- What They Say: Spicy, uncompromising, creamy and great length.
- What We Say: A tongue tingler, with a soft after taste that lasts...