A Triple malt that captures everything Stauning has to offer in one bottle, with a mashup of single malt, smoked single malt and rye whisky that are matured in heavily charred virgin American oak barrels and 1st fill Makers Mark. This all combines to make a wonderfully weird whisky, with notes of citrus fruits, smoke, chocolate, pepper and apple... Jubel
- Location: Stauning, Denmark
- Vol: 70cl
- ABV: 46%
- Type: Danish Single Malt Whisky
- Cask: Charred virgin American oak & 1st Fill Makers Mark
- What They Say: Everything we do in one bottle
- What we say: What a threesome!