The One Sherry Cask Finished
As ever, this blend is brilliantly crafted with the distillery's own single malt alongside whiskies from across the British Isles. The latest release is a sherry finished expression of their signature ‘The One’ range. The sherry influence definitely adds a little "something" extra and is a welcomed addition to their Port Cask and recently released Orange Wine Cask Finished offering. A wonderful dram that builds on the previous expressions paying particular homage to their sherry-led maturation process. There is a sweet richness and juicy undertone of ripe fruits throughout.
- Location: The Lakes England
- Volume: 70cl
- ABV: 46.6%
- Type: Blended Whisky
- Cask: matured in first-fill American oak casks
- Finish: ex-Oloroso and ex-Pedro Ximenez casks
- What They Say: Dried fruits with hints of fresh ginger, toffee nutmeg and gentle wood smoke. The palate is smooth and creamy with notes of vanilla and sun-dried raisins.
- What We Say: What They Said!